The creation of a comprehensive BIM model for designing the reconstruction of a complex of treatment facilities
The task is the development of design documentation based on BIM technology for the reconstruction of existing and construction of new facilities of the treatment facilities complex.
The main task of the project is the development of the design documentation based on BIM technologies for carrying out capital works on reconstruction of existing and construction of new sites of treatment facilities in the city of Zelenogorsk, Leningrad Region to increase the capacity by volume of sewage flow passing through the treatment facilities up to 15 thousand cubic meters/day.
Application of BIM-technologies allows to design a construction object as a whole, automatically reflect changes of parameters in all related values
and objects, form and enter classifiers of construction information. In the end, it should provide the customer with the:
- Exclusion of possible “interdisciplinary” collisions of structures and engineering systems at the design stage, minimizing the risk of detecting errors already at the construction stage
- Reduction of the design timeframe
- Optimization of the budget for design and construction
- Possibility to obtain the necessary data at any time of the project implementation
- Precise calculations of the specification of all construction materials required for the works
- Possibility to analyze the actual figures of the construction in comparison with the calendar plan of works
- Ability to manage the lifecycle of the object.
To speed up the design timeframe, the documentation is developed simultaneously by two organizations, i.e., the BIM Laboratory of the SPbPU NTI Center and SPD Alliance-Electro.
Design of infrastructure objects and release of documentation:
|Autodesk Civil 3D|
Creation of a 3D model from photographs and laser scanning data:
Creation of a comprehensive project model, interdisciplinary coordination, collision detection:
Computer-aided design and information modeling of the object (BIM):
Computer-aided design and drafting (2D, 3D):
P&ID intelligent circuit design:
|Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D|
3D modeling based on images:
Modeling and design of technological processes of treatment plants:
Project teamProject managers:
- A.O. Novik, head of SPD Alliance Electro
- A.A. Kuzmichev, Chief Project Engineer, ISSDP Laboratory, NTI Center, SPbPU
- General Contractor: SUE Lengiproinzhproekt
- Contractor: SPD Alliance Electro
- Subcontractor: Industrial Systems for Streaming Data Processing Laboratory of the NTI Center.
- SPb SPI “Management of the Customer for Construction and Capital Repair of Facilities of the Power Engineering Complex”